cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RSS feeds hang on SPA-962

chris.stone
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone else had issues with RSS feeds on the SPA-962 (6.1.5(a)) ?

The first 1 or 2 feeds I select after the phone boots come up OK but then I can't switch to another feed - it just hangs at 'Updating news feed data...'. It doesn't seem to be a problem with the feeds as if I select a different one first time that feed works.

7 Replies 7

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, I've entered this issue into the bug db, # CSCtg55839.  thank you.

Many thanks for that. Is there any way I can track bugs for status? I've another bug I'm interested in the status... If I'm pushing my luck then sorry.. :)

Sure, what's the bug # ?

CSCte50751

Thank you!! :)

I don't see a scheduled release of firmware for the spa9x2 platform.  So it's likely more than 3 months before anything new comes out, even though dev has marked that bug as identified and they do have a fix for it.

Nseto, I really appreciate you checking that for me. It's disappointing news that no new firmware is on the horizon. Is there anything I can push in a product management direction which might push things along or at least get some assurance that there will be a release sometime addressing this bug?

I'm having to work around the issue for now but this is a pain as it results in non-compliance with the standard  :(

If there's nothing you can do, I fully understand that also - I'm in a very similar situation myself...

Cheers,

Chris.

They are trying to get one in before the end of the year.  Thank you.