Views
Helpful
Replies

SBSC support vs TAC support

awahabmirza
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Could somone help us understand the real difference between SBC support vs TAC support. UC520 is the only product that offers TAC support, while UC540 and UC560 offer SBSC support. What exactly is the differecne between two, does SBSC not have the phone support? SBC is only Forums support? SBC is GUI only support? What are the pros/cons of going one verses the others, a one year TAC support for UC520 runs a little more than three years of a SBC support for UC540. I am sure there is something big that we are not understanding.Thanks

18 Replies 18

I have followed up with you and with ALL the current and prior techs over a month ago and no one has gotten back with any information on migrating a PIX config to an SA-520w.

Cameron,

I'll leave the technical piece to Alberto, I forwarded him your case number and notes. One useful tip. Your emails are general going to your personal email since that is what is associated with your CCO ID. Many of the tools the engineers use, pull the data from your profile. They can certainly over-ride this, but a step that can be missed or not highlited in the case notes. Your CCO ID should have your primary contact methods in it.

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for your answer.

I don't use CCA at all, as already mentioned, do I have to make a CCA compatible configuration before opening a SBSC case?

Do you have some official documents for reference?

kind regards,

Alfred Thyri

I send this information the day you left the above message. I have not gotten any help on this issue. The problem still exists, the system is running on the old pix and no further assistance has been given. This is a good example of SBSC support?

Case opened 3/24/10

Today 6/10/10