Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SCC toolbar

Hi, I have US 540 and I installed 2.1 SCC toolbar a year ago following some instructions that I found on the internet (Installation ot 64bit toolbar and then installing 32 bit separately). I tried today the same thing on one more PC and CME Wizard crashes al the time. So I am not able to configure toolbar.

I found newest update verision 64bit OS and 32bit OL and I downloaded, deinstalled earlier version and still nothing !

Can you tell me how to configure it so that it works ?

If not is there any 3rd party replacement that is recomended and supported by cisco/ or just functional ?

thanks

Alex

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which OS are you using ?

It succesfull installed on 64bit windows 7 w 32bit Outlook, today I tried on the second machine with the same OS and OL version (win 7 64 and outlook 32bit ) but nothing. It is installed but when I start CME TSP Wizard it snaps and windows show message AppCrash.  Also I tried on windows server 2012 and I was able to install, CME TSP cisco wizard starts, I am able to go through the wizard, my account is recognized and when I ned to finish the wizard I receive message that TSP modem couldn't be installed. So I found out that solution is to manually add it via control panel ->phone and modem, and in advance to add TSP cisco modem (or something like that), it exist  but even if I press add, it wont appear in the list.

Still no solution, is there anyone with similar problem ? Any solution ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: