cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secure Hair Pinning w/ UC500 with PRI

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

Is there a way to securely hairpin?  The customers wants to be able to call into their DID and then after ending a code or entering his voicemail would like to be able to make an outbound call from the system.

I know if I do not enter "direct-inward-dial" on an inbound dial-peer for the PRI I can get dialtone and make outbound calls.  But this is unsecure, I am looking for a secure way to accomplish this.

Thanks,

Mario

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

Hi Steve,

Looks like DISA will work, I knew there had to be something that would allow this to be securely done.

I was going to setup FAC and force users to enter a code to make an international call.

It is a UC560.

Thanks,

Mario

I would not do this on a UC560.   The support model going forward will be After Jan 3rd, installs of 540/560 will be supported with CCA only.  No CLI.

If you do it prior, you are covered, but from a practice building perspective, you may want to stick with CCA since beyond that point, it wont.

Best thing to do is have it added to Anna's CCA roadmap and prioritized.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: