cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Shared line switching

Dear Experts,

I have CME with 2 phones configured with same DN. Is it possible, that when I have a call on one of the phones, to switch the call

to the other one? I yes, do I need anything special in configuration?

I know that I can use a park position for this, but is it also possible without?

many thanks

Klaus                  

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Shared line switching

Hello Klaus,

You maybe will be interested in CBarge - Conference Barge. You will  need Follows a short description:

Conference Barge and Privacy Feature Descriptions

The cBarge feature allows users with shared octal-lines on their phones to press

the cBargesoftkey to “barge in” and join a call in progress on that shared octal-line. When a third party joins the call, an AdHoc conference is created. Other users who also have cBarge configured for the same shared octal-line can join the

conference, up to the maximum number of participants.

Multi-party conferencing must be enabled before you can configure cBarge and Privacy. Conference Barge can only be configured on IP phones that have at least one octal-line shared extension.

For more info CCA 3.2.1 Admin guide p.403.

If you configure under CLI p.651of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express System Administrator Guide (ed. 7 dec 2011).

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts