cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SingleWire Paging - Included in CUCM

clayostlund
Level 5
Level 5

Can anyone let me know how SingleWire InformaCast 9.1 basic paging will operate with BE 6K 9.1 when its released.  Meaning, can it run co-res as a 6th application with CUCM, CUCXN, UPM, CUPS, and say VCS?     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F89ubjcERis&utm_campaign=partner-announcements&utm_source=hubspot_email_marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_content=5975011&_hse=clayo%40marconet.com&_hsmi=5975011&_hsh=3e73ba469f70467b74ed83d73ff3bd2dSingle.JPG

3 Replies 3

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

I agree. This should be supported with 9.1 as a 6th application. The OVA provided by Singlewire is very small and does not utilize a lot of resources. Adding this as a supported option would really help partners when competing against similar solutions in the market.

The Singlwire OVA has the following requirements:

1 vCPU

1GB RAM

80GB HDD

We have more than enough resources on BE6K to make this happen.

If necessary I can get someone from Singlewire lined up with BE6K BU resources to make this a reality.

Great idea Clay!!!

Thanks,

Jon

I agree, it is absolutly critical that this be a 6th app, and not the 5th.  I can also facilitate a direct call to Greg S. the CEO/President of Singlewire if you need to discuss.

Yes, Singlewire Basic paging will be supported as a native co-res application in BE6K starting with 9.1.

However at this point we still have a 5 VM limitation but when redundancy is deployed you should be able to spare a VM for this application.

Please stay tuned for official announcement from Cisco on this.