Helpful
Replies

SIP Trunking

7bridgesol
Level 1
Level 1

Inbound works just fine.

Outbound get a busy dialtone.

I ran the voice debug thru CCA 2.2 and have uploaded the logs.

Any ideas?

9 Replies 9

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

Can you attach your config?  I think the problem may be related to a SIP source group that the CCA automatically configures on the 520 for SIP.  It has happened to me before.

EDIT:  Please take your passwords, ect. out of the config. before you post it.

here you go

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

The attached file has the offending lines of code.  If you take those out, everything will work.  This line of code was designed to protect the UC from getting hacked, but it causes more problems than it helps. I will warn you, however, that you will need to restrict your SIP ports(5060, and 5061), to the IP of your SIP provider using the ACL on FA 0/0.  If you do not do this, you will leave yourself open to be hacked.

no, I am still getting a fast busy signal.

Seems to be internal.

Seems like it could be a dial-peer or a translation-pattern.  If you would please go to CLI and capture a debug using "debug ccsip message" command and post it here.

I couldn't decipher what was going on inside of the CCA debugs.

here

It looks like you have a translation-pattern issue.  You are sending 1xxx-xxx-xxxx to your provider.  You probably need to only send the 10 digit number.  So, all you have to do is configure your translation pattern to take off the 9 and the 1 from your dialed number.

That pattern would look something like below.

/^91/ //

Just make sure you can still dial 911 if you need to.

here is the lastest debug ccsip

You're still sending the "1" on outbound calls.  You'll need to change your translation pattern to take this off.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: