Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Callconnector Operator and Server

steenbroberg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community

We need a solution with 3 x Smart Callconnector Operator and therefor need a server solution. As i can see the server Smart callconnector server software is not avaible for download. Is that right???

The SKU is released for ordering:  L-SW-SCC-SERVER

Is Smart Callconnector/Operator supported on the ISR router??

6 Replies 6

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

The SCC Server (L-SW-SCC-SERVER) will be available for purchase from September 30th (tomorrow). Currently, it works with UC500 only.

Regards;
Alberto

Hi Alberto

Great!!

Is Smart callconnector Operator supported on unified callconnector server SW-UCC-SERVER, so that is possible to use Smart callconnector in a ISR router CME???

Dear Sir;

Current answer is not. The Smart CallConnector Suite is currently supported under UC500 platforms only. We are evaluating its support on CME-ISRs but it is not committed yet. Stay tuned for further updates.

Regards
Alberto

Is this the replacement for UCC Server and Client, I currently am running 1.6.x?  I have a smartnet agreement with the UCC server/Client so is this what I move to?

Dear Sir;

SCC is a different product line, so there is no migration option from UCC to SCC.

Regards
Alberto

I have version 1.6.x installed when I go to download ver 2. all I see is the Advanced client for 32bit and 64bit  I should be entitled to the version 2 so where do I go to get the server side.