cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Callconnector operator standalone fails after reboot.

hamilton-m
Level 1
Level 1

I have a uc560 of which I just installed Smart callconnector operator standalone on a reception pc.  All works great after installation.  After re-boot of the PC (windows 7 pro 64bit) The operator console fails to connect to the router and the management interface also fails to do anything other than try and contact local host.  At set up I put in the uc560 ip address as the router.  It seems that after the reboot the default router\server resets itself to the IP address of the local machine the stand alone client is on.  Could it be services not starting causing the issue? Seems the only thing that fixes the problem is a complete uninstall and reinstall of the call connector software.                  

2 Replies 2

hamilton-m
Level 1
Level 1

Turns out it is pre-existing problem.

Currently am running 2.1.0.010 and was supposed to be fixed according to release notes

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/sbcs/scc/v21/operator/release_notes/scc_v21_operator_release_notes.pdf

Not so in this case. Page 13 

Operator Standalone or SCC Server stuck at establish connection to database.

Currently have a case open with Cisco. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Suggested restart of services workaround doesn't work either.

hamilton-m
Level 1
Level 1

Ok the solution was finally found. It turns out the computer was set to DHCP and although the IP address never changed on the computer itself the SCC failed due to the pc not having static IP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: