cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR behavior for sending a call to mobile device

csco10634145
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to figure out if SNR is configured correctly because it looks as though thing are not working as expected, BTW have a UC520  with latest CME and CUE, we also use a Call Connector Server. anyway SNR works fine for ringing our cell phone when we are not able answer our IP phones (7945G), but when we are on a call and we want to move the call to our mobile phone or SNR number by clicking the mobility option it will allow us to send to mobile device if the call is an inbound call ( someone called my DiD or was transferred to me), but any call that is made out bound to an out side number, or to an extension or for that matter it does not work for call's inside the system i.e. extension to extension. What we see for these call are when you click the mobility it has the option to disable the feature.  I guess what I am looking for is steps to enable this feature fully so we can move any call regardless of its origin, incoming, outgoing, extension ext..  can some point me in the direction foe getting this properly setup.  Thanks

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: