Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Software packs are all under the UC520 download list

Wanted to let everbody know that the new 8.6.0 software packs for the UC520/540/560 are all under the UC520 software packs download section of Cisco's website.  The only 8.6.0 downloads under the 540 and 560 are the locale packs.  So, if you are wanting the new software pack, click UC520/software packs.                  

7 Replies 7

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

thankyou!

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack

We are fixing this glitch now.

Thanks.  Also, why are Cisco's download speeds so slow.  I have a 100mb connection here in St. Louis and I can only download at 120kb/s from Cisco's site.  It has been like this for years.  Just wondering.

I find that the Cisco website is, in general, quite slow, sometime very slow.

However I have normal speeds in software downloads, I access pretty much any type of software from anywhere in the world, works good enough for me.

The release notes on each 520, 540 and 560 go to the release notes for Cisco Configuration Assistant 3.2.1.  Can you post the release notes for Software Pack 8.6.0? Would like to know about the new features and fixes that are being provided.

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is it just me or has the Software Packs increased in size significantly?

Makes me wonder if this will fit on the original UC-520 128MB flash card now

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

No it fitted just fine

Well my flash card is 256 Mb and it has 181 Mb free (71%)

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: