Views
Helpful
Replies

Sonicwall DHCP on UC320

TheCool123
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I needed help setting up a netowrk. How can I have a sonicwall act as a DHCP server for the UC320 I have?

The computers are connected via LAN. And the Sonicwall is connected via WAN.

Thanks for your help.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

The following document is helpful for you to set up the network with UC320W.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/sell/smb/tools_and_resources/unified_communications_300.html

Under Application Notes section, go to 'Deploying in the existing Small Business Network'.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

View solution in original post

Hi,

Please email me at wenyang@cisco.com. I will attach the document in the email back to you.

Sincerely,

Wendy

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

The following document is helpful for you to set up the network with UC320W.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/sell/smb/tools_and_resources/unified_communications_300.html

Under Application Notes section, go to 'Deploying in the existing Small Business Network'.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

It gives me an accessed denied when I visit the page

Forbidden File or Application

The file or application you are trying to access may require additional entitlement, or you are trying to access a file with an invalid name. Additional entitlement levels are granted based on a user's relationship with Cisco on a per-application basis.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please try one of the following methods to locate your document:

1. If you are manually entering the URL into your browser location bar, be sure to include the file name of the page you are trying to access (file names typically end in .htm, .html or .shtml).
  2. Use the Search feature located in the upper right section of this page.
  3. Return to the Cisco.com Home or select a primary site area from the top navigation bar.
  4. Consult with your Cisco Account Manager to confirm you have the appropriate entitlement to access this page.

If you would like to contact someone about this problem, please click the Contacts & Feedback link below.

Back

Hi,

Please email me at wenyang@cisco.com. I will attach the document in the email back to you.

Sincerely,

Wendy

Just to confirm:

I enter the static IP I want on the UC320

Then I enter default gateway (sonicwall)

Then all of the computers will get IPs from the Sonicwall?

I have a similar issue - upstream firewall connected to UC320 WAN port - and want to use the Firewall to act as DHCP server. Is this configuration an option?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: