Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 303 - Replacement Power Adaptor

Not applicable

Hi Support Community,

A client of mine requires a replacement power adaptor for their SPA303-G4 IP phone, but I'm having some trouble finding an actual part code for ordering one - has anyone here ordered a replacement power adaptor, and if so, what part code did you use?

Cheers,
David Knight

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Not sure, but PA-100-xx seems to be the part code you are asking for.

The xx suffix needs to be replaced according the power clip you need in the particular country. The AU (e.g. PA-100-AU) may fit your needs.

Not applicable

Hi Dan,

The information I've found so far looks like that too, except I noticed that the SPA 303 datasheet specifies that the phone is rated for 1A max, while the PA100-AU is rated for 2A, which raises some concern.  I haven't been able to find any definitive info that the PA100-xx - I'd definitely be interested to hear if anyone in the Small Business community has actually used a PA100-xx with a SPA 303.

- David Knight

Adapter that can supply more current (not more voltage!) than required by device cause no issue.

I'd definitely be interested to hear if anyone in the Small Business community has actually used a PA100-xx with a SPA 303.

Good luck.