Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 30x and 50x - show miss state when call was pickup

Spravce IT BCB
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Do you know how to setup SPA 30x or SPA 50x to show miss state (softkey) when call was pickup in pickup group, or was transfered to mobility extensions?

The old SPA 922 is showing very well.

Server is Asteriks.

Thank you

Marek

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Call completed elsewhere has not been missed, so SPA922 is on the wrong side ...

If the line is declared as shared AND call is CANCELed with

Reason: SIP;cause=200;text="Call completed elsewhere"

then no missed call is logged.

I'm not sure if you can configure Asterisk not to use this Reason in such particular case. If I remember correctly, there is and option of Dial() Application for it ...

Of course, unless you have User->Supplementary Services->Log Missed Calls for extension in question set to "Yes" no missed calls are logged at all.

Rate useful advices and/or mark answer as "correct". It will help others to found solutions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Call completed elsewhere has not been missed, so SPA922 is on the wrong side ...

If the line is declared as shared AND call is CANCELed with

Reason: SIP;cause=200;text="Call completed elsewhere"

then no missed call is logged.

I'm not sure if you can configure Asterisk not to use this Reason in such particular case. If I remember correctly, there is and option of Dial() Application for it ...

Of course, unless you have User->Supplementary Services->Log Missed Calls for extension in question set to "Yes" no missed calls are logged at all.

Rate useful advices and/or mark answer as "correct". It will help others to found solutions.

You have right Dan, I can not configure Asterisk, I thought when SPA 922 working well, maybe is possible to setup new SPA similar.

Thanks for reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: