Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 504G Busy Line Indication

Good morning all, just installed 3 SPA 504G hooked in the office to a 3CX IP PBX.

Since the customer has got 3 different phone numbers and the provider did not give them multiple SIP log ins, then the IP PBX (3CX) fixed it.

The SPA 504G have been set up as Extensions 1000, 1001 and 1002 in all three phones and all private.

In the 3CX IP PBX the first number is mapped to Extension 1000, the second to 1001 and the third to 1002.

If at any time an incoming call is received all three phones ring into that particular mapping of the extensiion (example: say that the call comes from the outside, number X that is mapped to extension button 2). So as the example; extension 2 rings in all three phones, going from Green to flashing Red and anyone can pick up.

That is fine. So where the problem is?

The problem is that if there aren't any incoming calls 9all buttons are green) and someone wishes to make an outgoing call then pick up the handset, press one of the green buttons extensions BUT the other SPA's are not showing Red that that line is being used.

Any ideas as to what settings have to be done ? I do not think it is the case of 3CX.

I even tried to push the settings via 3CX since the model is supported but did not work (I am running latest Version 11).

Any liights on this would be much appreciated.

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "small business - SPA phones". You can move your post using the Actions panel on the right.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: