cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

SPA 508G general voicemail sequence

I have configured a phone system for a car dealership using 508 and 509G's. All phones have a personal voicemail box for the user that is accessible via the voicemail button on the phone. (*99)

Is there a way I could create a secondary voicemail box appearance on the LCD screen (say ext line 3) to give user's in a specific department the ability to direct dial the general voicemail box for the department?

For example:

The current process to check the "service" department's voicemail is: press vmail button, get voicemail greeting, press * then # and it asks you for your mailbox number, 12345678910# and now they are in the service voicemail.

Can I just program that into essentialy a voicemail speed dial? Is there a way I can show that voicemail boxes status on the screen (message waiting notification flashing near BLF) so they know if that mailbox has a message in it?

Anybody have any tricks or sequences I could try?

Everyone's tags (3)