cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 50XG - MOH on blind transfer

3cxcisco08
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way, how i can tell the cisco phone to place the call into hold (sendonly) first and then start the reffer to the new destination?

At the moment the callee/caller i trans does not hear any moh for the dureation, just "nothing".

When this is not possible, is there a way to perf a semi attentant transfer?

I start with an Attendant transfer, place the caller manuelly into hold, dial the new number, and while the new dest is in ringing i already transfert the caller/calle to this now ringing phone? For this i am missing the Lxfer button after i have called the new dest. which is ringing...

11 Replies 11

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

The parameter you are looking for is 'MOH Server' located in the ext tab under call feature settings.

Here's info from the admin guide on that parameter.

User ID or URL of the auto-answering streaming audio
server. When only a user ID is specified, the current or
outbound proxy is contacted. Music-on-hold is
disabled if the MOH Server is not specified.
Defaults to imusic when used with a SPA9000 IP PBX.

sorry but this is not solving my issue. I can provide to the other party music already when i press hold key it self.

The Sip Message in the boady "SendOnly" makes our PBX send to the other party our MOH stream. So this is working in it self!

My issue is in BT. The phone is sending blindly a Reffer command.

Before the reffer i need an Invite from the Cisco Phone to place the callee into hold

SIP Boady example

v=0

o=root 1064354595 1064354597 IN IP4 192.168.1.105

s=call

c=IN IP4 192.168.1.105

t=0 0

m=audio 59048 RTP/AVP 0 8 9 18 3 4 101

a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000

a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000

a=rtpmap:9 G722/8000

a=rtpmap:18 G729/8000

a=fmtp:18 annexb=no

a=rtpmap:3 GSM/8000

a=rtpmap:4 G723/8000

a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000

a=fmtp:101 0-16

a=ptime:20

a=sendonly

After the reffer to the new dest (send to the proxy)
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.105:2048;branch=z9hG4bK-o96v4o9z3hvl;rport
To: "Snom 360 (101)" <101>;tag=4a4d2932
Call-ID: NzdlYTE3ZGZmOWEwZWM2Y2Q2ZmE0NjIwNzRiMWE5ZDE.
CSeq: 2 REFER
Max-Forwards: 70
Refer-To: sip:117@10.172.0.141:5060;user=phone
Referred-By: sip:102@10.172.0.141:5060
User-Agent: snom320/8.4.31
Content-Length: 0

There's a parameter called 'hold target before refer' in the sip tab.  default is no, you can try it at yes.

Hold Target Before REFER: is set to YES

Also tried to set Hold Package: to YES but there is clearly NO Invite send by the phone to hold the call.

By this, I guess there is some kind of an issue in the firmware?

What do you think Nesto?

just checked the manual,

Hold Target Before

REFER

Controls whether to hold call leg with transfer target before

sending REFER to the transferee when initiating a fully-attended

call transfer (where the transfer target has answered). Default

value is “no,” where the call leg is not held.

this is not applicable to the BT transfer, is it? Solution?

When we dont find a solution for this, can i bring xferLx option into the display while i perf. a AT before the new called party has answered to enable a so to speak semi attendant transfer? the option now is only shown when the other party in an AT has picked up the call..

due to the time difference allow me to post as well this question to this topic.

1)

Still, with the option enabled "Hold Target Before REFER:" no invite to hold the call is send by the phone. The documentation is aiming this function to work for attendant trans but not blind. Other option?

2)

When I start a xfer and dial the number on the key pad followed by dial , i have the options  "redail dir cancel and xfer"

When I start a xfer and hit a blf key on my SPA500S , i have the option  "end call"

Why are the "working" ways different?

I located that the Key list in question is the "Progressing Key List:" but i can not set here to add xfer. (sample: endcall|1;xfer|3;bxfer|4)

So a semi attendant trans. via blf is not possible.

For the 1st item, dev says this will be available in 7.4.9 which is expected to be out in June.

For the 2nd item, please contact our phone support so they can work with you further on this.  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Any news on when we can expect the 7.4.9 firmware to be released?

Hi Wouter,

7.4.9 was to be released on Friday on 8/26 but has just been delayed by a few days.

We at Cisco apologize for the delay.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Message was edited by: Patrick Born: corrected release information.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the information, we appreciate being informed even though it is delayed.

We are looking forward to hear more about when the 7.4.9 firmware is going to be released!

Hi Community,

The 7.4.9a release SPA IP phone firmware was posted to Cisco.com on Friday September 9th, 2011.

Use this reference document to locate SPA phone resources such as:

- current firmware

- current SPC tools

- current Adminstration and Provisioning Guides

Regards,

Patrick

-----------

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: