Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 9000 + SPA400 - AA - 'no match' problem

duettocisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

below is the AA script from my SPA900, I´m using extensions like 101, 102, 103 and ... I was testing the AA and able to hear the prompt1 asking about extension number and then if I press another number like 200 I heard the prompt3 saying about the call is in transfer. Transfer???? To where? I dont have extensions starting by '2xx'!!!!

>>> pressing '*' o r '#' it the only way to listen the prompt3!

Why??? What I did wrong? Or it´s correct?

AA Script

########

<aa><form id="dir" type="menu"><audio src="prompt1" bargein="T"/><noinput timeout="10" repeat="T"/><nomatch repeat="F"><audio src="prompt3" bargein="T"/></nomatch><dialplan src="dp1"/><match><default><audio src="prompt2"/><xfer name="ext" target="$input"/></default></match></form></aa>

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Renato;

The dial plan you have below basically allows to dial anything which is larger than 2 digits, no matter what (xxx.). If you don’t want the autoattendant to process anything different that the options and the extension numbers, please enter the following:

(10x|x)

Regards

Alberto

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you please provide the AA dial plan (it is next the AA script)?

Regards
Alberto

Alberto,

below is the information.

AA Dial Plan 1: (10x|xxx.)
AA Dial Plan 2: (<:10>x|xxx.)

tks,

Renato Pereira

Hi Renato;

The dial plan you have below basically allows to dial anything which is larger than 2 digits, no matter what (xxx.). If you don’t want the autoattendant to process anything different that the options and the extension numbers, please enter the following:

(10x|x)

Regards

Alberto

Alberto,

I tryed exactly as you wrote but still dont work... What we can do?

tks,

Renato Pereira

Hi Alberto,

I fixed using the following 'AA Dial Plan1':

'(1|1xx)'

tks

Renato Pereira

Hi Renato;

Good! Actually I made a basic mistake, you need to put the more specific rules at the beginning (e.g. shorter matches) then larger or more general. You did it great.

Regards;
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: