cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SPA as Third-Party SIP Phones on CUCM 10.5 - AD HOC

I need to configure ad-hoc conference with SPA-50x on CUCM 10.X.

By default the SPA support 3WC, but it does not use resources on the CUCM. I need support multy-party conference with SPA-50X on the CUCM 10.5

Somebody know:

If this feature, is available on this configuration..?

How can I configure multi-party conference with SPA-50X with CUCM 10.5...?

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Advocate

If I understand correctly,

If I understand correctly, you are not asking help with configuration of SPA50x but configuration of CUCM 10.x, isn't it ? So it's rather CUCM question than SPA50x one.

Moreover, I see no SPA50x on CUCM 10.x: Compatible Platforms, Tools, and Products list. Such unsupported phone may be connected as generic third party SIP phone only (as far as I know). So your question can be rephrased as "How to configure ad-hoc conference with third party SIP phone on CUCM 10.x". Your chances to receive valuable answer here are rather low.

You should consider a CUCM related community, like IP Telephony.

Blue [ EDIT ] button can be used to move this thread.