Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA IP phones doesn't show calling number after the call was picked UP

giedriusa83
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Our different CISCO SPA IP phones models (at this time we are using 7.4.8a version) are working with Broadsoft AS. And now we have a problem: when CISCO SPA IP PHONE pickups the call ( by pressing BLF lamp) and the call is connected, Cisco user doesn't see any information (calling name or calling number) with whom he is talking now. He on only sees on screen pickup extension *11 and info that the call is connected. From SIP traces I can see this information in PAI header in SIP 200 OK  message (when pickup was initiated).

I also tried to change Caller ID Header - no luck. I've upgraded IP phone to latest version (7.5.1a)  - didn't help.

I've experience with THOMSON and MGC. By pressing BLF , Thomson displays info who (calling number) is calling to your configured BLF line and gives you actions: retrieve this call or cancel - you can choose if you still want pickup this call.

So can you give me some hints how to fix this issue? Our at this time CISCO IP PHONE doesn't have such feature?

Thanks in advance,

Giedrius

1 Reply 1

DKapustin
Level 1
Level 1

Why not answer?

bug is available from firmware 7-4-7 and above and are still

on models SPA50x and SPA525

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: