Views
Helpful
Replies

spa301 speakerphone

johnhorvath1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

According to the product datasheet and manual, there is no speakerphone for the SPA301. However, in the web config utility under the User tab in the Audio section there is a Speakerphone Enable option. Also, while I was once playing around with the IVR I inadvertently hit several keys at once and the IVR then came out of the speaker and not the handset. I tried pressing different buttons to have it go back to normal but the IVR kept going even with the handset on hook. I was only able to revert to the previous state by powering the unit off and then on again. Unfortunately I have been unable to repeat this procedure because I can't remember which buttons I had accidentally pushed in combination.

This makes me think that perhaps it is possible to use a speakerphone function on the SPA301. My question is that is it absolutely true that a speakerphone option can't be used with the SPA301 and, if not, then why is there an option for it in the web config utility?

Thanks in advance,

John

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: