cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA303 Call History, External or Internal.

s.borisov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have SPA 303 phones at the work office. We know how to use call history function, but when someone is forwarding a call to me, than the Internal extention number is recorded to answered calls.

Is there a way, the inbound call numbers to be recorded as answered calls, rather the internal ones?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

SPA303 is just end phone. It just records the number it received from phone exchange/call control device during call setup. If you wish to modify the calling number, behavior of call-control device (the device the SPA303 is registered to) needs to be adjusted. Ask it's administrator to do it.

View solution in original post

It's as I suspected what you confirm. The administrator is outsourced and that's why i needed some conformation I can use for a request.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

SPA303 is just end phone. It just records the number it received from phone exchange/call control device during call setup. If you wish to modify the calling number, behavior of call-control device (the device the SPA303 is registered to) needs to be adjusted. Ask it's administrator to do it.

It's as I suspected what you confirm. The administrator is outsourced and that's why i needed some conformation I can use for a request.

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: