Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA400 does not show caller ID in incoming calls from PSTN

dcabanillas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have an installation with a SPA400+SPA900 and phones 4x SPA941 and 1 x SPA942. Country is Spain.

Incoming calls shows "Anonymous" instead of showing the caller id. I follow some instructions, I have seen, in a documentation that talks about that, but still does not work.

I have set up the following configuration on the SPA400 for Spain.

Receive Gain:3

Impedance: 270+(750||150nF)

Tip/Ring Voltage: 3.5 V

Operational Loop Current Min: 10 mA

On-hook Speed: 3 ms

DC Current Limiting: Enable

Caller ID Method 'European (FSK)'

Do you have any idea what it could be changed in the config?

Thank you for your support!

Domingo

5 Replies 5

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hola Domingo;

Please upgrade the unit to the attached BETA. Assuming you are connecting this to a real PSTN/Telefónica line, it will improve the Caller ID detection.

Regards
Alberto

Hola Alberto,

I have updated it with the new firmware and still not working. The caller ID is anonymous.

I have also change the parameters of Receive Gain, Impedance and on-hook speed, but no luck.

Do you have another idea?

Thank you for your support,

Domingo

Hola Domingo...

Which don’t you use the SPA9000 setup wizard (latest version) to ensure you are using the right settings for Spain.

Regards

Alberto

Hola Alberto,

The version of the SPA9000 setup wizard is 2.1.0.0. which I think is the latest one.

Brgds,

Domingo

chris henderson
Level 1
Level 1

hello guys .

i have an spa9000 connected to my spa400 for my pstn connections

when i call internal everything works fine

when i use the pstn how ever there is no audio on both parties can anyone assists me please thanks in advanced ..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: