Helpful
Replies

SPA400 VM drops call after CFWD when PT language is used

helder.santos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have a SPA9000 + SPA400

The problem is when the SPA400 voice mail system is updated to PT PCM files, the call is transfered to VM, we get a PT voice prompt (translated here) "Extension XXX is not avaliable" and then drops.

If the US PCM or US GSM files are in place, than the SPA400 VM takes the call to mailbox ok

Is there any other set of PT PCM files that we can use ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Helder;

Thanks. Can you please mark the question as answered? This helps other people finding the answer to a similar question.

Regards
Alberto

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

What language you have configured on the SPA400 GUI, portuguese or English? Please use english and let me know if this is still broken. We saw some issues with the languages pack (with other languages).

Can you please check if the following prompts are on the portuguese pack?

beep

vm-intro

vm-first

digits/1

Regards;
Alberto

Hi

The SPA400 GUI is English from the very begining (i never did change it)

As with the files in the PT package:

beep - nonexistent

vm-intro - nonexistent

vm-first - nonexistent

digits/1 - file PT ok

Noticed many other files are missing from the PT package when compared to the EN package but these probably dont apply here.

Also did some tests, by merging PT and US packages, and now VM does not drop anymore but some sentences are a mix of PT and US (i think it means that in fact some files are missing from the PT package).

Thanks

Dear Helder;

Please check https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9871

We have updated the prompts (there were some missing-misslabeled). Please load and let us know the results.

Regards, and thanks for highlighting the issue

Alberto

Hi

Problem solved

All prompts now "speek" PT

Thanks

Helder

Hi Helder;

Thanks. Can you please mark the question as answered? This helps other people finding the answer to a similar question.

Regards
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: