cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA500DS on UC320W (or just admin access to the phones)

Elliott Willink
Level 1
Level 1

So the UC520W doesn't detect the SPA500DS 30 line console at all it seems. It detects the phone, and the side console comes online, however in the UC320W interface it doesn't detect.

I logged into the phone, and the UC320W has locked down admin access to the web interface, meaning you cannot edit the attendant console through the web interface either.

This means the only way I can add or remove information, is manually through the phone's interface (EXCEPTIONALLY tedious!)

So what now?? Cisco pre-sales advised there would be no issues, and now I have 16 phones and attendant consoles ready to go that are pretty much useless to me :/

18 Replies 18

coffeebaron
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to see the SPA500DS useable on the UC320 too.

Thanks

laselecinc
Level 1
Level 1

Having the uc320W to recognize the SPA500DS would be nice.

Being able to configure it (even via the admin section of the phone interface for example), will be even better.

Very misleading to see that the only minimum requierement for the SPA500DS is "Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phone", when clearely you also need a specific uc system.

No mention of potential uncompatibility anywhere on UC320W page nor SPA500DS.

Sad.

Would be awesome to have the SPA500DS available to the UC320 owners.   Makes it a little more attractive for sure.

jacobnakhla
Level 1
Level 1

I wonder if anything has been done. I really want to use these on the UC500 system.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: