cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA504G connected to UC540

dmjacoby1
Level 1
Level 1

I am playing around with a UC540 to get some familiarity with and I pluged in two SPA540Gs connected.  After I was done testing, I could not figure out what password was given to the phones so I could factory reset them. I looked through the configuration on th eUC540 to see if that was set somewhere and I have been digging through the 656 page document on the UC540.  Can somebofy help me out?  I don't think I changed any passwords other than the passwrd to access the UC540.

Thank you,

Dave                  

4 Replies 4

tjareen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You can factory reset the devices. then you can use the default password to login.

Thanks.

I cannot factory reset the phones without knowing what the password is.  The password is probably set to whatever the UC540 set it to.

Hi,

Refer to the following article to reset your phone.

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/Loginr.aspx?login=1&pid=2&app=search&vw=1&articleid=1915

Thanks.

Again,  I need the password set on the phone to do a factory reset.  When I select the factory reset option, it asks for the password.  I've done it dozens of times on these phones, but I do not know what password the UC540 put on the phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: