Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA504G with firmware 7.5.2b change ringtone on UC560

androide
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I manage a lot of UC560 and I have a weird issue. Since I've updated the firmware of SPA504G, when someone receive a call, phone rings really longer than before! I sound like twice than before. I tested the same firmware on different phones: same result. Try on different customers: same issue. Is there someone facing the same issue?

Thanks for any help!

5 Replies 5

androide
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Again,

Nobody had this issue??? I upgraded to 7.5.3, I have the same thing. The only way is to downgrade phone to 7.4.9a. Ringtone goes back to normal time. Is there a way to debug the ringtones?

Philippe

I ran into the same thing this morning after the upgrade.  I am also looking for a way to change the ring length back to a less annoying length. 

Hi Brian,

I called Cisco about that! The only way I found: put "ring internal" on all ephone-dn! After that, everything work that way I want: 2 seconds ring, 4 seconds silent.

In the same way, there is a new version of SPA504G since december 4. May be it fix the issue without "ring internal" on ephone-dn.

Philippe

Thanks I will see if I can find the new d/l.

So latest firmware fixed this issue.  7.5.4 changed the ring to a more tolerable one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: