cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA509G IP phone. Want to enable Web Admin Access

v.zribnyak
Level 1
Level 1

I want to use the Admin Login feature on the SPA509G Configuration Utility but I am directed to another page that reads 403 Forbidden ! 

I can see under the system configuration page that Enable Web Admin Access is set to No.

This IP phone is configured to a Cisco Unified Communications 320W for Small Business (UC320).

I have read some other suggestions in the forums and the IP Phone does not have a settings menu under setup to enable Web Access from there. 

Thank you for your help! 

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The admin access to the phones is disabled when provisioned and used with the UC320W system.

The provisioning options are handled by the UC320W configuration utility.

I also have access to the UC320W configuration utility but can not figure out how to Enable the Admin log in access from there.

Could you advise how to access and change those settings?

Thank you for your help sir. 

As long as the phone is under central management of UC320W, you are NOT allowed to make independent local configuration changes on device itself. So you will got no admin access to the phone. The only admin of the phone is UC320W itself.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: