cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA509G Phone Support

books0001
Level 1
Level 1

Please tell me how to transfer a call to someone's voicemail on this phone model.

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

jwilder01
Level 1
Level 1

What system are you running on the back end?  Is this phone connected to UC320/540?

Jason

I have no idea.  We are a small office.  I have the User Guide.  When I have a caller on the line, and then press 'Transfer' and then dial the extension, what is the next step?  Where is the 'Transfer' button after I dial the extension or is there another button I should press?

Should be simple - but it is not...

Thank you.

Voicemail is not the feature of SPA509G phone but it's the feature of the switch/PBX where the SPA509G is connected to. Yes, it will be simple, but it's switch dependent. It's why no one can help you unless you disclose where the SPA509G is connected to.

If you don't know it then ask the administrator which configured the SPA509G. Then ask the administrator of the target switch.

By the way, wrong community for such kind of question. This thread will be moved to more appropriate one.

This discussion has been reposted from Additional Communities to the SPA IP Phones community.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: