Helpful
Replies

SPA50X transfer with one-touch button

posuvaluk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to All!

Sorry for my English first! :-)

I'm using SPA504G phones with IP-PBX ZyXEL X8004. One-touch buttons is configured as described in manuals: fnc=sd+cp+blf; sub=UserID@$PROXY

Here is my problem: when I want to transfer incoming call to other extension by pressing desired One-touch button, it executes a BLIND transfer, not attended transfer. There's two interesting fields on SIP tab of the web interfacenamed 'Hold Target Before REFER' and 'Keep Referee When REFER Failed', but changing of values of them does not changing result.

Please explain meaning of these fields to me, how it works and what should I do to retrieve ATTENDED TRANSFER by pressing One-touch button.

Thanks a lot!

Ruslan

10 Replies 10

posuvaluk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

"Is there anybody there?" (c) Scorpions

I really need help with my problem. Please say something about it...

Hi Ruslan,

Thank you for contacting Cisco Small Business Forum.

First, make sure that you have the latest firmware on your device by going to www.cisco.com

Second, make sure that programmable soft key is enabled.  It is disable by defaults.

Third, if I understand you correctly, you are trying to transfer a call and transfer button is missing.  If that so, what is the value of your field "Connected Key  List:"?  Make sure that " Xfer " is on the list and no double ";;" is on the line.

Let me know if that helps.

Sincerely,

Alena Patterson

Cisco Small Business Engineer

CCNA

Hi Alena!

FW Version - 7.4.9.c

I'm talking about Line Keys not PSK. Three of Line Keys on each phone configured as Busy Lamp Field + Speed Dial + Call Pickup.

1. SD and BLF is working well, but CP is not working.

2. When I want to transfer call by Line Key, so it immediately transfers to subscriber, configured on this Line Key.

I want by Pressing Line Key :

1. hold the current call;

2. call subscriber, configured on this Line Key

Is it possible?

Thanks!

Hi Ruslan,

Call pickup (cp) must be supported by the SIP proxy server and be used with blf in the configuration.  Please verify that it does.

Also, here is the link to the latest firmware of SPA504G:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=282724650&flowid=5300&softwareid=282463651&release=7.5.1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Sincerely,

Alena Patterson

CCNA

Thank You for new FW link!

But you not answered my question #2 in previous post:

Is it possible to transfer current call by pressing Line Key, in that way?

1. hold the current call;

2. make a new call to subscriber, configured on desired Line Key

It is very important to me.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Ruslan,

For me to answer this question I would need to set up one in our lab and see if that works.  For that, I would suggest you to give us a call at 1-866-606-1866 at any time so we can create a case and assist you further.

Meanwhile, you can try to turn off the Blind transfer (Phone-->Supplimenting Services) and that should allow the attendent transfer.  Then, add xferlx to the ringing key list.  So, while the call is either ringing or is connected, press the *xferLx line key. If only one other call is on hold, the active call is connected to the call on hold. Otherwise, the user is prompted to select the Line key to transfer the call to.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Alena Patterson

CCNA

I am trying to program one touch key to transfer a call directly to Mailbox on free PBX platform. I am using Cisco 8811 3PCC & SPA 504G phones. I can dial ###* then extension number successfully. I need help to create this button.

Thanks

It's not possible, as far as I know. SPA50x can trigger transfer of already connected call, but it will ask for target number.

Transfer to voicemail initiated by a DTMF code may be supported by FreePBX itself. Consult FreePBX documentation.

Thanks for you prompt response. Asterisk PBX supports DTMF but how do I program extended feature for DTMF. Please help.

Extended feature of SPA50x configuration ? It can't be used to stream DTMF sequence to active call. Use standard numeric keypad to fire DTMF code.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: