Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G - Anonymous Calls and Call Waiting Tone

xilocommsltd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

I have two issues that I am rather stumped on.

1) Our system pre-pends the callers Name field with the type of call and duration. On our SNOMs, we see that information even when the caller is Anonymous/Withheld but it seems that if the SPA sees "Anonymous" it ignores any name field sent.

i.e the SIP trace shows:

On our other phones we see "M0:0 queue anonymous" but on the SPA we just see "Anonymous" - quite annoying.

Is there anyway to stop it doing that.

2) We all use call waiting in the office but want to disable the tone/bleep that is made when a call is incoming. The flashing red light is sufficient. I tried to change all settings in the GUI but none had any affect.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Hi Matt,

I am having exaclty the same issue with Anonymous calls not displaying the hunt group or Agent group name.  This issue appears to be confined to Cisco handsets.

Did you find a resolution for this?  Appreciate any information you have discovered.

Thanks.

Cellip.Fredrik
Level 1
Level 1

2) it should work, just navigate to refional tab in the web GUI and erase the line for call waiting.

1) is there an CLN as well as an CLI?

Hi Fredrik,

I have same issue with Anonymous calls.

Yes we have CLN as well an CLI.

Please advise.

Regards,

Arun

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: