cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G & SPA500S - Call Transfer - Problem Solved

Stoltzfus96
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded the firmware on the SPA525G from 7.4.8 to 7.4.9c and it fixed the problem of transferred calls being dropped when using a button on the SPA500S Attendant Console. 

We have a hosted system with Vocalocity. 

I've spent hours pouring over the support forums and Googling this issue but didn't find an answer. 

I'm posting this in hopes that it helps someone.

I don't have a clue about proper posting etiquette so feel free to shred me if I'm doing something taboo.

I'm using this string in the Unit 1, Key 1 box to call extension 201 and then do an attended transfer:

fnc=sd;ext=201@$PROXY

3 Replies 3

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Thanks for informing the community.  The release notes for 7.4.9c mentions resolving issues on blind transfer (CSCts62234) and attended transfer (CSCtt01306).

brian
Level 1
Level 1

Dave (or anyone else)

Can you provide any other information about how you configured the SPA500s? I too am using Vocalocity, have a SPA525G and the SPA500S. I have tried your suggested script and it does nothing for me. Did you have to make any other changes in the General section of the SPA500S configuration or elsewhere in the SPA525G?

Thanks.

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: