Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G white screen since update to spa525g-7-5-4-bt.bin

propharmarenens
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Today I updated my phone to the latest firmware (spa525g-7-5-4-bt.bin). After the reboot the phone displayed a blank white screen. The update process worked, I can access the web interface I can send and receive calls, the firmware on the phone is 7.5.4 but the screen remains white.

I tried to downgrade the phone to my initial firmware version (7.4.8) but the problem is the same. I tried to reset the phone to factory settings with no luck.

Hope someone could help me, an IP phone with an blank white screen isn't verty usefull.

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "small business voice - Spa phones". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "small business voice - Spa phones". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

propharmarenens
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks I moved the post.

Any idea for my problem ?

You not only moved the post, but marked it as answered in advance. You should not expect further responses ...

Nicolas,

if a firmware upgrade/downgrade and factory reset has not resolved the issue, it could be a hardware failure.

I assume the downgrade was successful,

the factory reset was successful,

and you can get to the web page of the phone,

but still no display, right?

Give a call in to the support center, 866-606-1866, and open a case, Describe the setps you've already taken.

if it's still under hardware warranty, should be no problem.

Dan