cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SPA525G2 and Mitel 5000 CP - Attended Transfer Fails

Howdy all,

I have recently added a SPA525G2 to our existing Mitel 5000 CP.

Let me start off with the comment that this is very nearly a perfect IP phone. If it had a gigabit switch instead of 10/100 it would get there

I have it working on the Mitel switch -- I can make/receive calls, get voice mail indications, etc...

I have only one feature that's giving me fits -- Attended Transfer.

On the Mitel we have two options for performing transfers -- Transfer to Ring (3345) and Transfer to Hold (3346).

I use the *3345 for blind transfer, and it works exactly as expected.

However, for the attended transfer, I have yet to get it to work right -- I cannot transfer the call after the user picks up... it only tells me that the transfer failed, and then I cannot get back to the calls.

Troubleshooting settings I have played with:

SIP - Hold Target Before Refer, Keep Referee when REFER Failed

SIP - NAT SUpport - Handle VIA, Insert VIA

Regional - Referral Services Codes (*3345)

Extension - Blind Attn-Xfer Enable

Everyone's tags (5)