Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G2 Firmware Upgrade 7.6.2

ltesta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all one,

I tried to upgrade my firmware in the IP-Phone SPA525G2 of my Business.

I download the pack 7.6.2 and I extracted the bins files, but the problem is that in the http://10.1.1.xx/Upgrade.htm page I cannot press on the button "firmware upgrade windows" button.

Can someone explain me why ? I cannot transfer the bin file to the memory of the phone.

Moreover on the Call History register;

I cannot understand how to download automatically if its allowed one Excel file in order to save all the logs and make some statistics of the calls. I also the column "end time" and "duration", why this 2 parameters is not active ? and why the memory of the phone save only 180 record (20 each type of call)

Thanks so much to all one 

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Well, the first answer is "you are not logged as administrator".

Disclose more details it doesn't help.

Moreover on the Call History register;

I cannot understand how to download automatically if its allowed one Excel file in order to save all the logs and make some statistics of the calls. I also the column "end time" and "duration", why this 2 parameters is not active ? and why the memory of the phone save only 180 record (20 each type of call)

So sorry, I doesn't understand. SPA525G have neither support or relationship to Excel. Can you describe your goal and what issue you are facing with more details ?

Good Morning,

Thanks for your reply.

My Goals are:

→ have a "call history" log of one year (period time)

→ The file should be excel or others in order to be manipulate and makes statistics  

Targets:

→ Have one memory of call bigger than the present that allow me to see only 90 logs,

→ Have also the end time of the call ( in order to see the average duration of one call)

→ Make more easy the data registration.

Concerned the administrator I've the privilege but in each case I'm logged as administrator and I'm incur in the same issue;  Thanks a lot in advance for who can help.

have a "call history" log of one year (period time)

OK. Native solution for all those goals and targets is to use switch (PBX) logs. They are long-term and accurate. It can be considered "professional solution".

If impossible, for a reason, there is some workarounds possible.

You can turn on phone's syslog and save & parse those logs. It will disclose all those informations you are interested to know as well, but it require more complex post-processing as the first method mentioned.

Regardless the method used, it's up to you do convert data to the format suitable for further processing according your wishes.

Of course, you can consider to periodically fetch "Call History" WWW UI page, but it will not save you from complex post-processing.

SPA525G2 is just phone, you know ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: