cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA5xx stop focus auto changing to ringing button/line?

focusonit
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to stop the focus changing to another line/button that starts ringing while you are on a call?

ie:

Im on a call on button one/line one that I'm about to transfer

a second call comes in on button two/line 1

Focus changes to "Answer   DND"

have to 'up arrow' to get back to button one in order to transfer it away

I have looked at huntstop max-lines etc but they appear to be related to the number of calls per button rather than keeping the focus on the original line.

I need to keep seperate buttons in order to identify incoming calls that are part of a blast group.

Thansks!

2 Replies 2

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tim,

Have a look at the autoSelectLineEnable phone parameter shown here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_s1ht.html#wp1137794.  I think seting this to disabled will do want you want it to.  This is not available in CCA.

Cheers,

Dave.

Turning that off does stop the phone from answering a ringing line when picked up but doesn't stop the focus changing to the ringing line if you're on a call.

Which means if your on a call and trying to transfer it out you have to deal with the ringing line first.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: