Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA8800 is unable to register FXO lines with BE3000

Hello!

Does anybody know how to use FXO lines on SPA8800 to allow users of Business Edition 3000 to make outgoing calls to the PSTN?

I have installed Business Edition 3000 and now I have to connect it to PSTN. I've bought an analog gateway SPA8800.

SPA8800 have been successfuly registered (provisioned) with Business Edition 3000, downloaded its configuration, but FXO lines have registration status as "Not Registered".

FXS lines registered successfuly and they have registration status "Registered".

What is the reason of such strange behavior can be? Maybe, FXO lines don't have to register in order to allow BE3000 users to make PSTN calls?

Thanks!

You can find screenshots in the attachment.

20 Replies 20

Which software version do you have? If you have 8.6.4, you may go to the Connections -> PSTN connections -> at the bottom you may choose "cut first digits", set this parameter to all and type in the fiels "add digits" the extention number you want to call, for example the auto-attendant number.

I did so and all works fine.

I have that version installed.

I show you some pictures of the current configuration to see which digits occupy remove.

a picture is worth a thousand words.

I have that version installed.

I show you some pictures of the current configuration to see which digits occupy remove.

a picture is worth a thousand words.

On the fifth picture you have the parameters you need.

You have DID number: 3111291251

And at the bottom you have parameters on the picture.

It means that when you receive an incoming PSTN call on that line BE3000 will get the called number = DID = 3111291251, cut first 4 digits = 3111291251 - 4 first = 291251 and call this number.

You don't have the number 291251 in your user database and the call is droped.

You have extention number 1014 for user Gabriel Villareal, so you can change the last 4 digits to 1014 = 3111291014, set first parameter (in the red ellipse on the image above) value to 6 and it should work.

Finally, when you make call to that line, the phone with extention number 1014 should ring.

thank you very much Anatolli Shabalin

change the user number to 3111291014 and put the value 6 in the countryside but only under a mistake and let me put the value 0.

putting the value 0 and the line call 3111291251 and phone with extension 1014 rings.

Does this would have to happen? or why it happens with the value 0 and not the value 6?

Yes, of course 0. It is a translation issue. The interface is in Spanish, but I don't speak Spanish =)

Your configuration is correct!

Thank you very much again, it was resolved, I will continue configuring other features.

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: