Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA9000: Call forward in no answer case don´t work

pakitorn01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have a SPA9000 Voice System configure with a hunt group in ringing all mode. In this configuration, i setup the call forward option if no answer after 20 seconds. This is the parameter in SIP tab -> PBX Parameters section:

Hunt group works propertly. All extensions rings during 20 seconds. But when the extensions stop ringing, call is not transfer to AA and AA script 1 don´t execute.

Can anyone tell me the reason? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Change the ; to , before the cfwd.

Thank you, nseto,

But that change had already tested a few days and does not work.

I think that my AA does not work, because I delete the hunt group parameter and in subscriber information of Line 1 set contact list to aa:

This setup should send the call to AA, but instead the call is not delivered or the AA or any extension.

Any ideas?

I think i have my AA inactive and this is the reason of my problem.

Do you think my Auto Attendant Parameters are right?

Because in Info Tab say:

Regards,

Is it possible that my AA script are wrong?

Perhaps, with a wrong AA script Auto Attendant doesn´t work ¿?

Hi,

I managed to resolve the problem myself; my suspicions were true. Mi AA script was wrong.

I setup this other script and AA works; but now i have other problem: calls instead of forwarding to extension selected are dropped.

For example: i recieve an incoming call. AA pick up the call. AA say in prompt1 "If you need to talk with Frank press 1 or if you need to talk with Alfred please press 2" (Alfred are in extension 503). But when press 2 call dropped.

AA DIALPLAN:

(<1:501>|<2:503>)

AA SCRIPT:

Any ideas to fix it?

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: