Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA9000 - Warming too hot!!!

duettocisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

my spa9000 (Product Name: SPA9000 / Serial Number: FM700F202726  / Software Version: 6.1.5) is too hot everyday and sometimes the AA cannot anwser the call, during calls (dial out) the voice is only one way...

What we need to do? Move our office to 'North Pole'?

There is a way to monitor temperature like SNMP management??

tks,

Renato P

7 Replies 7

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

Renato,

That device should not be getting that hot.  I would contact your support center and open up a case so they can troubleshoot with you.

Ok David,

what information do you need to move forward?

*tks for quick reply

Renato P

duettocisco
Level 1
Level 1

David,

can you help me, informing the correct power supply adapter (specs) for that device?

Now we are using an 'AD 5v/2F - PSM11R-500' model wich offer as the out '+5v/2A +)-'; I think that it´s the problem since it is the same adapter for SPA phones and after search on internet I found 12v adapter (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Linksys-SPA9000-replacement-supply-adaptor/dp/B002G273ZK)...

I was wrong?

tks,

Renato P.

Renato,

The spa9000 uses 5v as the power adapter.

David,

sorry but I dont understand your first post, do you wanna contact me?

tks for the information (power adapter specs)...

Renato P.    

Mr. Pereira,

That is the spec's on the spa9000's power adapter.

If your  using anything higher than 5v then it could be overheating the device.

I was stating in my earlier post that if your still having issues with the device to contact your local support center for troubleshooting on the device.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: