cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA9000 web admin access?

trotty1970
Level 1
Level 1

I turned off web admin access by mistake on the web page (checkbox next to admin password).

How do I turn it back on?

Tried using the IVR option 7932 but that just enables user access. Surely there must be a way. I can't stand another factory reset.

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

Did you turn on remote provisioning? This would be the easiest way. Use DHCP option 66 to load a basic template which actually activate the webUI.

The provisioning guide for SPA products would help you to understand the environment if you are not familiar.

Regards
Alberto

I think I left remote provisioning on but can't be sure.

I have downloaded the provisioning guide and the SPC. I am not clear on whether I have to do anything to turn on option 66 or does the SPA just find the server on it's own.

Can I just make a XML file with the one parameter in it? If so do you know what the string is for enabling the web admin access?

Sorry for all the questions but these guides are not exactly aimed at a basic level.

Or as an alternative can I not force the SPA to download it's current cfg file?

Then I could do a factory reset, change the single parameter and load it back in?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: