cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPS525G - f/w 7.4.9

stevewertheimer
Level 1
Level 1

I was trying to figure out where to post this, but couldn't find anywhere else...

In the latest f/w update (7.4.9) on my SPA525G2s, they addressed an issue where if you have the clock loaded on screen as the screen saver - and you press a digit to start the dial sequence, it will start on that digit, whereas on previous releases, the 1st digit press would simply wake up the screen - but not actually enter the digit into the dialing box.  Good fix, however, they forgot to address the attendant console in the same manner.  When you press a button on the attendant console, if the screen is in sleep mode showing the clock, all the button press does is wake up the phone, so you'd have to press the button twice to actually get the phone to dial (if your buttons are programmed for extension/dial).

I'd guess whether it's the clock or some other screen sleep mode, the issue would be the same.  I have only tested this on the clock.

-- Steve

1 Reply 1

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, I've entered your comments as a enhancement request for dev/marketing to look at.  It's cdet #

CSCtt38702.

Thank you.