Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP521W and UC560 site to site vpn

gdamjanovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am trying to establish site 2 site vpn ipsec tunnel with srp521W with dynamic public ip on one site and UC560 with static public address on other. So far i sucseded in establishin tunnel witch i verify on both sides, but i could not get traffic flow in routes i have networks from oposite sides and i added access list entrys as sugdested on several guides.

does anybody have any idea how i can resolve this.

BR

Goran                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

janickle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Goran,

I recently answered a similar question regarding the configuration of the UC540W to a SA520.  Please take a look at this post here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3734746#3734746

The only difference between the two configurations is that you will need to make these changes on the SRP521W.

For the IPSec Policy just add the networks that are on the UC560 that you are going to need access to.  You should not need any additional route or firewall rules on the SRP.  If you have any questions or need further assistance on this please let me know.  I will be happy to help.

Thank you,

Jason Nickle

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

janickle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Goran,

I recently answered a similar question regarding the configuration of the UC540W to a SA520.  Please take a look at this post here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3734746#3734746

The only difference between the two configurations is that you will need to make these changes on the SRP521W.

For the IPSec Policy just add the networks that are on the UC560 that you are going to need access to.  You should not need any additional route or firewall rules on the SRP.  If you have any questions or need further assistance on this please let me know.  I will be happy to help.

Thank you,

Jason Nickle

Thanx, for your reply

i was wondering is it possible to register fxs ports of srp on UC trough vpn a managed to register spa112 and spa8000 on lan. I tried CIPC trough same VPN connection and it worked.

BR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: