Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN does not work after upgrade to 8.2 on UC540

dereed268
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently upgraded from the 8.1 firware to the 8.2 firware on my UC540.  The upgrade went smoothly and there were seemingly no issues until the next day I attempted to access my webvpn and found it no longer worked.  I am using the anyconnect-dart-win-2.5.3055-k9.pkg and previous to the upgrade, everything was working fine.  I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the package, with no avail.  Has anyone else had issues with the ssl vpn not working after the upgrade?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Derek,

You may need to redo the Crypto, something in the back of my mind reminds of a similar issue another user on these forums had and I think that was the end result... I have been searching for it to show you the outcome but still cannot find it I think they must not have tagged it properly and market it as answered

Don't agonize on this problem too much, before calling support and getting them to assist you with it, check and make sure you do have the latest anyconnect package installed, the newer 8.2 SWP may require it, and make sure you do a full reload of the system when you do apply the newest anyconnect package as well.

But if you start to agonize on this issue, PLEASE call support and get them to help you, that is what they are there for after all

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Derek,

You may need to redo the Crypto, something in the back of my mind reminds of a similar issue another user on these forums had and I think that was the end result... I have been searching for it to show you the outcome but still cannot find it I think they must not have tagged it properly and market it as answered

Don't agonize on this problem too much, before calling support and getting them to assist you with it, check and make sure you do have the latest anyconnect package installed, the newer 8.2 SWP may require it, and make sure you do a full reload of the system when you do apply the newest anyconnect package as well.

But if you start to agonize on this issue, PLEASE call support and get them to help you, that is what they are there for after all

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks David, that was it.  I had a suspicion that it was the problem, but I couldn't find an example of how to rebuild it.  I found one searching google and all is now fixed, thanks!

EXCELLENT!!!

I'm so glad to hear it is all good now Derek

Cheers,

David.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: