cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SSL VPN port number modify

Hi

Is it possible to change SSL VPN port number from 443 to other ports such as 4443 on UC540 ? Will SPA525 remote phone still work after this change ?

The reason I need to change the default port is because 443 port was used by  the exchange server behind the UC.

Did anyone did  this before ? 

Everyone's tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Cisco Employee

SPA525 phone work with 443 only by default, which means the port # is not configurable in the phone

Cisco Employee

i just verified with end point team that changing the port is configurable in SPA525 phone, goto the VPN Server field in the phone, add ":4443" (new port number) to the end of server ip address.

example:

server-address:4443

Beginner

yes, i got it working yesterday on UC540 by changing the port to 4443 too. Thanks for your help~