cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN problem 8.0.2

jyoopro4ia
Level 1
Level 1

I have a strange problem.  We have a UC540 running 8.0.2 with SSL VPN enabled.

There is a 525G phone that connects remotely.

Every few days or so, the VPN stops working and phone does not connect.  When I try to connect from a computer, it tries to establish the VPN connection and then eventually hangs or gives me a "AnyConnection was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway.  Please try connecting again."  .  When I reboot the box, VPN works again.

Will this be fixed by upgrading to 8.0.4 or 8.0.5?  Anyone else having such an issue?

Without upgrading the software, is there a command I can use to reset the VPN so that it starts working again without the reboot?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

jyoopro4ia
Level 1
Level 1

Upgraded to 8.0.4 and AnyConnect seems to be fine (for now) but 525G phone still has downloading XML issue where the phone doesn't register.

I'm going to try some stuff in this thread because it sounds very similar to the issues we're having.  We also have reip'd vlan 1 from 192.168.10.0 to 172.16.1.0.

https://cisco-support.hosted.jivesoftware.com/message/3085980

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: