cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stuck on Call Blast Group

tcvo91732
Level 1
Level 1

I'm  new on UC500 series. I want to set up as auto attendant then if nobody press anybody button then Call blast Group then to voicemail.

I've already setup auto attendant and verify that it is working properly. I've created Call Blast Group and after 15 seconds goes to voicemail. I 've created all this on the CCA. I called and auto attendant work but then after it repeat itself 3 times then it disconnect me. What do I need to do to make this work? Could you please show me where to go on CCA to get this working?

AA then if nobody press any button then Call Blast Group and still no answer then to voicemail

Thanks in advance

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

If you created a custom script, in the CUE web interface.  I do not see an option to have the prompt play more than once.

Is there a reason you are using a custom script?  Would one of the default scripts work for what you are trying to do?

Thank you,

Darren

View solution in original post

Hello,

In CCA:  Configure > Telephony > Call Handling > AutoAttendant.

Thank you,

Darren

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

In CCA:  Configure>Telephony>Call Handling>AutoAttendant

Set "No option Transfer to:" to the blast group number.

Sounds like the rest is setup correctly for how you want the call handled.

Thank you,

Darren

When I access AutoAttendant it only gave me AA Extension>AA Script: (custom script)>Language.

This if for UC540 and it doesn't have "No option Transfer to" selection.

Hello,

Your options will be limited if you are using a custom script.  CCA cannot insert a value into a script that does not allow for a "No option transfer".

Basically, you will need to use one of the provided scripts:  aa_sbsc_v03.aef   or   aa_sbsc_v04.aef

If you are using a custom script in the CUE web interface, you can look to see if there is an "operator" option, and enter the extension there.

Thank you,

Darren

Thanks for help, but when I create a new script it seem like auto attendant play only once. Where do I go to make it repeat itself 3 times? Now it only play once.

Hello,

If you created a custom script, in the CUE web interface.  I do not see an option to have the prompt play more than once.

Is there a reason you are using a custom script?  Would one of the default scripts work for what you are trying to do?

Thank you,

Darren

The custom script was setup by someone else. When i create the default script it only play once. I need it to play 3 times.

Hello,

In CCA:  Configure > Telephony > Call Handling > AutoAttendant.

Thank you,

Darren

Thanks for the help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: