cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TAPI and Windows 10

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, so does anyone have any idea on how to make a UC540 system work with TAPI in Windows 10? Or something different if its not called TAPI in Windows 10?

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack
4 Replies 4

paul
Level 1
Level 1

Jeremy, if you find an answer to this please let me know for as far as I can see there is no connector for 8.1 x64 or above.

This company might offer a universal tapi http://mondago.com/  but I have not investigated further as it looks like it is for developers only.

It is soooo frustrating that there is no way to connect my phone system to crm 2015.  I have the connecting software but not the TAPI.   (I bought the uc520 specifically for CRM connection... which lasted a short time on CRM 4.0 ) 

Hi Paul, I have emailed Mondago and I will let you know what I hear back.

We are either going to switch to AVAYA long term or just run something like 3CX so I don't have to throw all the SPA phones away, just the UC540 ;)

ok so I heard back from Mondago. They do have a solution that will work with Windows 8.1 x64!

I need to sun their server software which is fine.

The pricing is quite reasonable too! best thing is it will probably work with Windows 10!!!

I will let you know when I have a test system up and running :)

Fantastic, thanks for the feedback.  Emailing them myself now !

This could be easily avoided with an update to the TAPI software.  I think its also quite confusing as I am not 100% what the solution is called from Cisco as there naming policy seems a little inconsistent.

I know this is an old product but we very much depend on this functionality and was the final deciding factor.  I wish we had chosen Avaya originally as I believe this basic functionality is much better supported. 

Please let me know if you deploy the Mondago solution as I am sure this is something a lot of other users will require - but frankly have just given up on as it is so difficult currently.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: