cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transferring from AA to BACD

ShaunSchneider
Level 1
Level 1

I have an AA set up to answer all incoming calls and transfer calls to 2 separate BACD group depending on what key is pressed.  This seems to be causing CUE to hang and ring busy at times.  Reloading CUE fixes the problem.  STAC has told me that the customer can either have AA or BACD but not both.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if so if they have found some kind of solution.  Ie. having the AA transfer to an extension and then have that extension CFNA set to the BACD number.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

All indications I gave above apply perfectly to UC500 systems.

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck!

View solution in original post

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Shaun,

First of all there us no problems with running an AA along side of a B-ACD, I have deployed quite a few systems in the past that required both.
I am not sure why STAC said that to you, but then again I'm not sure why they say half the things they say half the time :-)

What will get you into a bind is of you try and do a multi-layered AA along side a B-ACD, this has caused significant grief in the past.

Can you provide some more information as to what is the current Software Pack being used and do you have any debug messages of when it freezes at all?

Cheers,

David Trad.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

First of all, you can have CUE AA and B-ACD work together, documented and supported:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080566c4a.shtml

Maybe if you update CUE, it will stop giving trouble..

Or, you can configure menu choices in B-ACD/AA directly, and eliminate CUE AA altogether.

I failed to mention that this problem is on a UC540 system

All indications I gave above apply perfectly to UC500 systems.

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck!

Thank you

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Shaun,

First of all there us no problems with running an AA along side of a B-ACD, I have deployed quite a few systems in the past that required both.
I am not sure why STAC said that to you, but then again I'm not sure why they say half the things they say half the time :-)

What will get you into a bind is of you try and do a multi-layered AA along side a B-ACD, this has caused significant grief in the past.

Can you provide some more information as to what is the current Software Pack being used and do you have any debug messages of when it freezes at all?

Cheers,

David Trad.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

David

I am using a multi level AA so that may be what is causing the trouble.  As far as software, I am running 8.6.1, and unfortunately I don't have any debug info.  Everytime it hangs or crashes I am in such a rush to get the system back up and running I never bother to collect any of that info.  I will try to rework the AA so that it can by a single menu and see if that helps. 

Thanks for your assistance guys

Shaun, did changing the multi level AA to single resolve your issue? I was told the same thing by STAC. I have similar setup, but rather than multi level it's 3 separate AAs and at various points transfer to the same BACD hunt group

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: