cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 320 Conference call with Polycom

Matt Waechter
Level 1
Level 1

We have a client with a Polycom 2W wireless conference phone. When attempting to call into a conference bridge the call connects to the service fine but when I go to enter the 6 digit access code the service doesn't hear all the outpulsed digits. If I do this from an IP set it works fine. I know you are going to say use a Cisco IP conference phone it will resolve your issues. But we shouldn't have to....should we? Is there anything else to try short of dropping a grand on a Cisco IP phone?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Matt,

Please install the image from you PC at tab Status->Devices->Upgrade from your PC.

Best regards,

Wendy

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Matt,

Is this Polycom connected to UC320W FXS port or SPA8800 FXS port? It is through SIP trunk or through FXO when you call to the conference bridge?

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

Wendy,

The Polycom is connected to the UC and utilizing FXO.

Hi Matt,

There is known defect about DTMF at FXS of UC320W through FXO. We have a beta image which resolves it. If you would like to use it, please send me an email at wenyang@cisco.com and let me know your CCO ID. I will post the image for you to download.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

Wendy,

I did email the person that put the .bin file up for me but thought maybe you can help me also. How do I install the .bin file to the 320? When I go to the upgrade tab I don't have the option to upgrade from pc.

Hi Matt,

Please install the image from you PC at tab Status->Devices->Upgrade from your PC.

Best regards,

Wendy

Got it thanks!

I have applied the patch and tested; I can now use the conference phone as needed. Thank you for all your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: