Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 320W issues in India

karankhara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have recently installed the UC 320W in India and need help resolving the following issues.

1) Is there a plan to release a region pack for India. I am currently using the US region with the 10 digit dial plan, but I am assuming that it also may negatively impacting other call handling processes

2) Caller ID on FXO line is not working. I have updated to the latest limited release firmware, but the issue remains

3) The FXO line will not disconnect after the orginating /terminating phones have disconnected. The line remains busy for 5-10 minutes after the call has been disconnected

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Karan         

2 Replies 2

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Karan;

I apologize but UC320W is not officially available in India, so no Region Pack support. Please let us know, in case you purchased locally the name of the distributor.

Regards
Alberto

Dear Alberto,

I bought the device on Amazon, so its not purchased from a local distributor.

However, apart from the region packs I am assuming that you can still help me with other two issues as they seem to have been highlighted in other discussions. I  also read in one of the other troubleshooting posts that a platform modification file may be required for it:

1) Caller ID on FXO line is not working. I have updated to the latest limited release firmware, but the issue remains

2)  The FXO line will not disconnect after the orginating /terminating  phones have disconnected. The line remains busy for 5-10 minutes after  the call has been disconnected

thanks

Karan